Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Judgemental

Some people who has the biggest laugh, the brightest smile, has problems in their life.
But, people think otherwise.
Why?

"She is looking for attentions"
"She doesn't have the good attitude for laughing like that"
"She laughs too loud"
"I wonder who likes her"
"She's annoying"

Trust me. I was in that situations. Oh wait, I am in that situations.
Sometimes people judged without knowing what's behind my curtains.
What of they're in my shoes.
People are being judgemental and concerns on the idea of what's pretty.
When I'm being outspoken, people would be like : 

"She's showing off on what she's got"
"Nobody cares"

I hate when people thinks I like to show off.
I hate when people thinks I only befriends with rich kids.
I hate when people thinks I only eats at fancy restaurants.
People and their judgement can't be separated, 
I also did the same thing, but I only did it when I saw that thing in front of my eyes.
I don't easily believe on what people told me.

Imagine one day you fall in love,
He knows you like him.
But then people came and said to you :

"He doesn't like the way you laughed, he doesn't like you attitude."
"He can only accept you if you change your attitude"

Imagine what will you feel?
It hurts like a lot.
You can feel your heart can't stop pumping.
As there was a thorn in your heart.

These pictures is clear enough.

It is crystal clear that nobody's perfect.
Yes I have flaws too.
So I'm going to find someone who can accept my flaws.
People makes mistakes too.
A quote says that 'Good people are like candles, they burn themselves up to give others light'
Go find someone who can accept for who you are.
I learnt that lessons in the boarding school.

Love doesn't mean you have to own it.
I don't care about losing people who don't want to in part of my life anymore.
I've lost people who meant the world to me and I'm still doing fine.
Who cares about those judgemental bitches.
They are going to judge us until the world ends.
I'm serious.
I'm getting really tired of losing people.
The way I wrote this, isn't it clear enough that I had been through a lot?
You're the one being judgemental. Don't blame me.
Sometimes, jokes doesn't right in the wrong time.
You can make jokes but not about sensitive topics.
People can get mad easily when you touched sensitive issues.
What if I did the same thing to you?
Think.

"You deserve the kind of love you would gibe someone else"
Who cares what people are going to think.
Just go for it.

People are being judgemental because they don't know about your daily life.
They will say bad things about you but guess what? Who cares?
Just go on with you life right?
And fall in love with someone deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it.
Be with someone who wants you to grow old with.
We often constantly torn between "if its meant to be,it will be" and "if you want it, go get it"
That's why you need to make a smart choice instead being rush.


Just remember, silence doesn't mean you are weak. 
Stay strong
And who cares what people are going to think.
You can throw your finger at them instead (if you're brave enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment