Sunday, January 18, 2015

Problems (Part 1)

When people talked about relationships, trust me, 
I'm the last person in the circle because I really hate that topic.
So I have this one friend (crazy as much as I do) who is smart, pretty and has the amazing personalities.
In this MRSM culture, if there's any hot couple is going on,
trust me, the whole school will know and will haunt you for the rest of your life ( seriously ).
You always see her smiling, walking with her friends, laughed as loud as she could,
but the problems is,
you don't know what happened to her.
What is it?
Guess.
Close your eyes for a few minutes and take a breath.
I knew there will be problems between her and her 'special' one.
They always fought, like there's no more their 'same page' in them.
The boy is playing two (or more) outside of the school.
He told me.
All what I can do?
Be quiet and speechless.
But my friend knows about it and seems to be 'fine' cause she knows they're in crisis.
I talked to her.
Gave her quotes.
Share her problems because I understand because I know what she felt.
I ever been in that situation (which I'm going to tell later)
So, I gave her this :
I don't like it when my friends get hurts because of a jerk (once I was in their situation).
She felt a lot better and she told me that she almost reach the highest level of moving on.
I felt relieved and I said "I don't want you to get hurt anymore"
What a nice friend am I (complimenting myself I guess aha) 
She gave me a long text about me and her (Part 2) 
It's really long though.
Don't you worry girl, I watch your back ;)
(I know you're reading this, so hey :D)


No comments:

Post a Comment