Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Umrah (Part 2)

Continuing my Part 1 stories.
What did I do after that?
I spent most of my time in the mosque (alone again like always)
I went the most front section for ladies and find the most strategic place (muahaha)
which I can't tell you (I'm kidding it's near to the pillars so that I can put my things and can lay back when reciting the Quran)
During the day, (before Zuhr especially) my parents and I went for shopping.
Jubah, keychains, sejadah, perfumes (rambang mata woi)
What I bought for myself was (it's a secret)
Banyak org kirim until I didn't have time to buy for myself pun actually.
(I bought keychains ada org kirim ceyh)
InsyaAllah , when taking the SPM results barulah bagi kat semua orang hehe.
(This is the inside of the mosque)
During the azan Maghrib, it will open slowly.
See that white dots? It was actually stars . MasyaAllah ;)
The very next day, barulah jalan sekeliling Madinah (using bus)
First place we went was Quba Mosque (the first mosque built by our Prophet)
Correct me of I'm wrong.
A lot of people came there for the same reason.
We were told to do Dhuha prayer there and we were given 30 minutes.
Lepas tu, sempat la nak snap sikit gambar
Hah ini la view dia. Cantik kan?
So there's a lot of stalls out here selling tasbih, sejadah, dates (again rambang mata woi)
We bought the young dates (kurma muda) cause it was delicious sehingga menjilat jari kot.
I want to upload my photos but neh better not haha.
After that, we went to dates farm.
It actually looks like kelapa sawit but in different version which is full with dates haha.
Emm it's actually free when you want to try different kinds of dates.
We spent a lot here ha ha ha.
Then we went to Jabal Uhud (Bukit Uhud)
It was high but I didn't climb it because my legs hurts but I manage to take some pictures.
(from the top view)
There was an ice cream stall here
A must try!
If you go here, you must taste the ice cream , if not, rugi ler haha.
I wonder who is this hmm. (hahaha)
My parents decided to shop in Madinah so that in Mecca we can concentrate in performing Umrah
(actually that make sense)
Follow this tips! Hahaha
Actually there is a lot more stories going on but neh, keeping it to myself i guess.
(eh tetibe)
That's all my stories in Madinah.
I will continue my stories (Part 3) in Mecca InsyaAllah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment