Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sweet 17

So basically this is my first blog eva whut! 
 I just turned 17 a couple of days ago and it was freaking awesome being able to celebrate with my best friends. I woke up and I saw my mom came into my room in the early of morning and kissed on my forehead and said "Happy Birthday, girl". I cried. 
I literally cried cause I was imagining how would I live without her and and my father. 
 I'm growing older and so they are.
So, I went with my friends in the evening to the Secret Recipe and trust me, 
I was touched tsk tsk haha.
There were only two of them (name can't be mentioned and what are their gender) for a reason.
So they bought me a slice of cake and one of my best friends was lighting the candle using the match (obviously).
And they were started to sang "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to ...." and so on haha.
So they asked me to make a wish and blow the candle.
At that moment, all I thought was getting straight A's for my SPM and be a good Muslim InsyaAllah ;)
We're basically talked about each other's life cause it's been a long time since I met them
(We're actually different kind of school cause I transfered to MRSM for certain reasons but we known for yearssss)
Well, actually many happened after that but I decided to keep it to myself (aha!) 
That's it about my birthday (well not actually)
A lot of my friends wished me at 12:00 to be exact and I can't continue my sleep due to replying to everyone's wish .
Well, at least there was someone ( that i used to care about) wished me on my birthday. 
A pretty lame wish actually but heyy at leastt.
Okay that's all, can't wait for my next entry

No comments:

Post a Comment