Thursday, June 11, 2015

Kryptonite

My biggest fear would be, getting a call from my home that my parents are gone.
My biggest fear would be, having a fight with my best friends.
My biggest fear would be, everyone laughed and booed me cause I'm such a loser.
My biggest fear would be, I let people who has high hopes on me feeling down.
My biggest fear would be, realising that I just let go of someone who has been waiting for me.
My biggest fear would be, giving hope to someone that I don't even know that if he is meant to me.
My biggest fear would be, didn't get the best results for my exams.

We just can't stop worrying what will happen in the future.
I am full with curiosity.
People see me as a weird person.
One in a million.

I am full with secrets.
Maybe with friends, I am the most outspoken , the craziest but inside , nobody knows.

"I know when you laughed , I know you're having problems"

And who is it?
My own mother.
I can't imagine losing her.
I'm still not ready.
Ya Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment