Sunday, May 17, 2015

Heart

I am so sorry I had to do this.
I never expect someone like you would come to my life.
Someone who would accept me for who I am.
Someone who texted me everyday just to make sure that I am okay .
For sure, I love clingy relationship.
But I never expect it will be you.
The first I met you , I thought someone like you would never ever look at me.
Because I’m hideous and I am not smart and I am not rich.
I love you.
But it’s just that sometimes I couldn’t go on with this kind of relationship. 
I just died inside.
I just don’t want to give you more hope.
Because it’s unfair.
I feel that you deserve someone better than me.
Someone that worth to have you.
I don’t have that kind of criteria you’re looking for.
I can be a heartless ego bitch .
And if possible, I don’t want to do that to you.
Because it is not fair for you.
Let me cry everyday so that I can see you with someone who deserve you.
Definitely not me. 
I don’t want you to cry just because of me.
Trust me, I am not worth it.
I don’t deserve you.
There’s a lot girls out there who deserve you .
I can’t go on like this.
I knew something like this will happen in the future.
I am truly sorry .
I really want to be with you, I really do.
But its just that I feel you deserve way better .
Not me.
I’m tired of crying.
My eyes hurt and so do my heart.
I have to let you go.
This is so unfair.

Unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment